Smaller, Cleaner, Better Blown Engines
Despite the growing trend towards electrification of the drive train, internal combustion engines still remain the predominant form of propulsion for vehicles, and are set to do so for many years to come. This creates some pretty daunting challenges for the automotive industry.
Read more about these challenges in the article "Smaller, Cleaner, Better Blown Engines" about:
- The limitations of turbo charging when applied to severe downsizing
- Technology offering improved efficiencies
- Two stage turbocharger development
- The role of electric supercharging
- Downsizing and turbo charging in Formula 1
- Ensuring the durability of downsized turbo engines
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Where did you hear about us?